The All Souls Book Club meets once a month (September through May) at the church. An organizational meeting is held in August. At that time, members propose and vote on books to be read during the year.
Each month, the member who proposed the book facilitates the meeting.
Meeting dates and selections for the current year (2016-2017) are:
- September 26. Last Days of Summer (fiction). Leader: Anne Esse
- October 24.The Crucible by Arthur Miller (play). Leader: Linda Hallstrom
- November 28. Following Atticus by Tom Ryan (non-fiction). Leader Barbara Peterson
- December 18.The Secret Cord by Geraldine Brooks (fiction). Leader: Marcy Reisetter
- January 23. Brutal Telling by Louise Penny (fiction/mystery). Leader: Barb Iverson
- February 27. Author study: Pat Conroy (Read one or more of his books — your choice). Leader: Bob Vrchota
- March 27.Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawnde ( non-fiction). Leader: Tom Houle
- April 24. Go Set a Watchmen by Harper Lee (fiction)
- May 22. The Round House by Louise Erdrich